Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle – a one-of-a-kind adventure for the spirit
Your kids – they want Disney Land, and hey maybe you do as well. Something incredible about reliving your childhood.
Tented Camps at Four Seasons Golden Triangle are kinda like re-living your childhood mixed in with a bit of Indiana Jones. Basically the child, the adventurer, the romantic, the philosopher, the boss in you gets to GET OUT and play here. And guys, before I continue I will say that this experience is 100% beyond and above- and it is only possible because of the incredible details, structures and itineraries Four Seasons provides for guests lucky enough to nook this in advance.
We must note that this particular hotel is arranged as a ‘resort’ style experience. You pay for nothing and never see a bill during your stay. The five star ala’carte everything is is absolutely free. When I say five star; dinner is fully arranged, so is breakfast, and you can order off a vast menu and have your food (as many portions and courses as you would like) prepared by a top chef and delivered to our room or eaten at the restaurant.
Liquor is also top shelf, and there is a special wine cellar where you can go and taste wines and whiskeys and enjoy cheese anytime you ask. Other bars are scattered throughout the property and as you browse the paths along the trees you will discover small bars with full service five star drinks and snacks and ambiance.
Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle
• Complimentary fourth night with every three consecutive paid nights
• Mahout training and journey with the elephants (including bathing the elephants in the morning) once during your stay
• Second elephant journey on a new route
• Golden Triangle excursion, including long tail boat ride along the Mekong River, local temple, markets and view point
• One 90-minute spa treatment per person, per stay
• A visit to the Hall of Opium
• Choice of an additional activity: Burma excursion or Doi Tung Royal Villa and Mae Fah Luang Garden visit
• All meals and beverages, including house wines and spirits
• Full access to the in-room refrigerated private bar
• Nightly sundowners at Burma Bar
• Nightly wine and cheese tasting at the Wine Cellar
• Internet access in tents and public areas
• Private round-trip transfers between Chiang Rai International Airport and the Tented Camp
Look no further for romance and adventure,
Wake up with Elephants,
When I made it clear to the staff that elephants were a gigantic part of this trip for me (more then massages and villages – although we got that too), they told us that we could wake up extra early and help the staff wash them – needless to say it was the best experience.
The staff is that accommodating. Plus there is a small amount of people that stay at these camps at once, so you are fully taken care of.
You can (and should) pack a ton of Indiana Jones type of adventure in just the four days you will stay here.
We came here for the elephants, and we spent a ton of incredible time with them, but I didn’t even realize how much more ether was to do!
We took an incredible, fast speed boat along the Golden Triangle with a knowledgable guide. We had an opportunity to cross the boarder into Myanmar (which was a unique and amazing experience), We also toured local ruins, temples and markets.
Mekong boat-ride (experience upon pick up and drop off and on a day trip)
Burma boarder crossing (incredible contrast, you are accompanied by a Four Seasons Guide the whole time)
Local Markets and Temples
BREAKFAST with ELEPHANTS
Every morning two elephants come and join everyone for breakfast – you can feed them bananas as you drink your coffee.
DINNER with ELEPHANTS