2014 Limitless Calendars & Challenges
We are officially in our 2014 KB LIMITLESS CHALLENGE did you take the Limitless Fit Test >>> yet? Remember the only way to track your results will be to measure your fitness Success the last week of May!
Week 1 of your Limitless Challenge is here! Below are your workout calendars, however, as you might have expected this challenge is not just about following the workouts, it’s about pushing past our plates, and unlocking our full potential.
This weeks challenge:
1. Graduate to the next level. If you were doing the beginner or intermediate rotations in either DVD, we would love for you to step up and follow along with the more advanced versions of each move- think you can do it? In classes, please try Dasha’s more advanced options, but only if you feel ready!
2. Up your weight! In classes, and in your DVD training at home we ask that you bring your weight up by 5 pounds (now this is not for new students or those of you that are new to our programs, this is for the senior gals that have been sweeting at home or in studio with us for a bit now).
3. Beginners- If you are new to our programs, this week, your first week out your only challenge is to take the fit test and pay attention to your form- we want you to master the swing, push-up, squat and all other forms so that we can have you progress safely.
4. Swing Challenge- Okay- last up for everyone- we want you to count the number of swings you get in each set this week, write it down and aim to beat it by 2 every single time! In the same workout, and then in the week. *Note measure swing count against similar swings (do not try to get as many figure 8’s at you get double handed swings). Just stay focused on getting a specific number of double handed wings, and then aim to crush that number by two in each set/ or in each new day.
5. Nutrition Challenge– yep! we are also setting up a nutrition challenge. We want you to drink only water, tea, (one coffee), or all natural cold pressed or home made juice (the juice serves as a meal). For alcohol, limit to wine (red is ideal) if you can. Just for this week. So we want to challenge you to kick all sports drinks, soda, and even performance and ‘protein” drinks and mixes. no diet drinks either! Can you do it?
This weeks workout calendar’s- use all steps above: